CSIR-NEERI Chemistry Recruitment 2020 – Online Interview
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for empanelment of Project Assistant Level-I under externally funded/ sponsored project(s) and other Projects at CSIR-NEERI Chennai. A panel of suitable candidates will be prepared for their selection as per project-specific requirement and arrangement.
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent
- 31,000 + HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) or GATE or
- A selection process through national level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions.
- 25,000 + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Title of Project:
1.Testing and Research Development Facility for Fire crackers – Raw Materials, Compositions and Emissions (RACE)
- Knowledge in Materials Synthesis and Characterization based on XRD, XPS and various Microscopic techniques
- Development of Low-cost Personal Protective Kits using Copper-based Nano-composites for Disinfection of Novel Corona in Ambient Environment.
- hands-on experience in secondary metabolite extraction, bio-activity studies and molecular biology techniques
- Restoration and rejuvenation of river bodies\
- Analysis of water quality parameters, soil and sediment analysis
Service conditions of Scientific / Technical manpower
i. DA & CCA: Scientific / Technical Manpower in projects are not entitled to DA & CCA
ii. House Rent Allowance (HRA): HRA is allowed to all categories, the percentage required for calculating HRA will be based on the remuneration
iii. Medical Benefits: The scientific/technical manpower will be entitled to medical benefits as applicable in the implementing institution
iv. Leave and other entitlements: The scientific/technical manpower are entitled to leave as per rules of the host institution. Maternity leave as per the Govt. of India instructions issued from time to time would be available to all categories. The travel entitlement is as per institute norms.
v. Bonus, Gratuity & Leave Travel Concession: The Scientific / Technical manpower will not be entitled to these allowances.
The engagement is purely on a temporary basis which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance/conduct of the candidate. The PAs shall be working at CSIR-NEERI, Chennai. The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration. The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIR/NEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would therefore not confer any right/claim
implicit or explicit consideration for regularization/absorption.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates, willing to undertake field visits and stay in the field as per the project the requirement must send their bio-data in the prescribed format (annexed and also available at www.neeri.res.in) supported by the copies of documentary proof for date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, etc. to e-mail id: [email protected] on or before Dec 18, 2020, and also need to show the same (originals) at the time of on-line (virtual) interview for verification. Only the shortlisted candidates by the local screening committee will be called for the online (virtual)
interview. Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed educational qualifications need not to apply. No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
Last Date To Apply: Dec 18, 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-NEERI Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.