JRF Under Namami Gange Programme – UP Pollution Control Board
Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board in the project Establishment of “Regional River control room” under Namami Gange Programme. Chemistry job opening at Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board. MSc Chemistry job opening 2020. Chemistry jobs. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of posts: 07
01 – Posting at Regional Office, Agra
01 – Posting at Regional Office, Ghaziabad
01 – Posting at Regional Office, Jhansi
01 – Posting at Regional Office, Gorakhpur
01 – Posting at Regional Office, Moradabad
01 – Posting at Regional Office, Meerut
01 – Posting at Regional Office, Ayodhya
Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Environmental Management/Environmental Science/Life Sciences with valid NET/GATE Qualification
Salary: Rs. 32000.00 (Fixed)
1. Age not exceeding 28 years for JRF as on date of interview (upper age limit relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST, female candidates, 3 years in case of OBC category) those belong to SC/ST/OBC are required to produce the Original Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
2. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The service of the selected candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the project or completion of the project period mentioned in the offer of appointment whichever is earlier.
The period can be extended further by the Competent Authority as per requirement annually. He/She will not have any right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in regular vacancies of Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB).
3. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending the interview.
4, Recruitment will be made through INTERVIEW, however, relevant documents/mark-sheet including experience certificate would be verified and screening would be made. Candidates would be selected on the basis of UPPCB norms prescribed for the post applied for.
5. The board reserves all the right not to fill up the above-advertised post, if so decides, no correspondence/ representation will be entertained in regard to the walk-in interview and or selection.
6. Candidates should make one day stay arrangement at Lucknow as the interview may continue on next-day depending on the number of candidates. No allowances for stay will be paid by Board.
7. The Eligible/qualified candidate can appear for “WALK IN INTERVIEW” at the venue on date and time as mentioned below. While appearing for the interview, the candidate is required to submit an “APPLICATION FORM” (format can be downloaded from www.uppcb.com) duly signed and pasted with the recent color passport size photograph in aforesaid at mentioned proforma and duly self-attested one set photocopies of all Degrees/Academic Qualification Certificates/Mark List/Experience Certificate etc, should be attached with this form.
8. Candidates will be required to produce Certificates/Testimonials in original at the time of interview. Registration shall close at a scheduled time therefore candidates are advised to reach the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
Date of interview: 10 December 2020
Registration time: 10.00 AM to 11:00 AM
(Candidates reporting after 11:00 a.m. will not be allowed for interview) UP Pollution Control Board
TC-12V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
View Main Notification
Editors Note: JRF Under Namami Gange Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.