BASF Analytical Chemist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
BASF Analytical Chemist. BASF Announces job opening for candidates with MSc in chemistry for the post of Analytical Chemist. Interested and eligible candidates with relevant experience may apply for this job post. Candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Location: Navi Mumbai – HO (Turbhe – BCIPL), IN
JOB FIELD Research & Development
JOB TYPE Experienced
JOB ID EN_IN_38088
Objectives of the Position
The position is required to extend analytical support to research divisions as well as local BUs.
Main Areas of Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Development and validation of analytical methods for testing of process development samples and routine in-process reaction monitoring samples.
- To test samples as per specifications and generate certificate of analysis.
- To analyze residual solvents from bulk active ingredients and in-process samples.
- To perform particle size analysis as per given protocol.
- To write and review of SOP and STP.
- To generate analytical reports with complete details of analysis (Labelling, RRT, method details etc.)
- To adhere to EHS guidelines and report unsafe behavior observations.
- To solve complex analytical problems.
- To plan and organize work to utilize instruments effectively.
- Timely calibrations of instruments in order to provide accurate analysis.
- To maintain tracker of analysis
- To order required chemicals, solvents and spares
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- To crosscheck the accuracy of recorded data.
- To qualify inhouse working standards
- To maintain an inventory of standards
- To maintain the analytics project file up to date.
- To share the results on time and communicate the observations to the concerned chemist.
Qualification & Competencies
- Postgraduate in chemistry (preferably in analytical chemistry)
- Minimum of five years of experience in the field of process development analytical support.
- Good operating knowledge of HPLC, GC, LCMS, GCMS software.
- Shall have analytical thinking
- Good professional track record
- Ready to work with diverse team
- Eager to perform and deliver
- Good knowledge of method development, validation, assay testing.
- Good in communication and teamwork
- Good knowledge of computer software (e.g. Microsoft office)
Editors Note: BASF Analytical Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.