IIT BHU Chemistry Research Job Opening – Application Details
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position in the research project entitled Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Phenylethanoid Glycosides as a Multi Modifying Agents for Alzheimer’s Disease Government of India, New Delhi.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Position(s) One (1)
Duration of the Position One year. Extendable based on the performance.
Emoluments As per DST norms
a) M.Sc. in Chemistry (any branch)
Desirable: Medicinal chemistry
Upper Age limits: 28 years Age relaxation applicable as per the Government of India (GoI) rules.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the
basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this
regard will be entertained.
4. The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply:
Application on Plain paper giving Name, Permanent and Correspondence address, Names of the Father and Mother, Telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with the self-attested copies of all mark should reach the Principal Investigator Applicants can also send their scan copy of singed [email protected]
Last Date To Apply: 31-12-2020.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: IIT BHU Chemistry Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.