Syngene Technology Transfer Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
Syngene chemistry.Syngene Job. Chemistry Candidates with MSc are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Job Title: Senior Research Associate-Technology Transfer
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Chemical Development
• Master’s degree in Chemistry
• Hands-on experience on process R&D, scale-up and tech transfer.
• Understanding on various analytical tools and data interpretation.
• Flexible to work in R&D lab & monitoring critical operations at plant while scale up
• Project report compilation.
• Good at communication
• Understanding on quality system and GMP documentation
• Awareness on lab safety & plant safety norms
• Familiar with good laboratory practices
• 3-6 years post qualification
• Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
• While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
• Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
To handle lab-scale process R&D activities like familiarization, optimization and troubleshooting.
• Handling of lab-scale process R&D activities like familiarization, optimization and troubleshooting.
• Well conversant with documents like Tech Pack, Batch manufacturing records, Equipment cleaning records, SOPs and other related GMP documents.
• Awareness of good laboratory practices and safety tools for chemical handling.
• Monitor critical operations while scale-up at the production facility
Editors Note: Syngene Technology Transfer Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.