Hasbro QA Engineer Post Vacancy – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Hasbro, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate with a toy, board game, and media assets, headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Hasbro owns the trademarks and products of Kenner, Parker Brothers, and Milton Bradley, among others.
Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Bachelor or higher degree in Quality Management, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related subjects
- Min. 3 years of working experiences in consumer product testing and/or quality assurance industry
- Knowledge in international regulations and testing standards on toys
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and respective auditor certifications/training would be an advantage
- Attention to details, independent with strong problem-solving and coaching skills
- Good command of English
Soft Skills Requirements
- He/she will be an important part of driving the success of the team’s daily operation
- Occasionally, he/she will be required to make operational decisions to ensure daily operation is efficient and effective
- Fast learner with a passion for continuous learning and expanding his/her technical skills is essential
- Strong teamwork capability, be able to cooperate with colleagues from different background, department and levels
- Showing potential or ideally some relevant experience in coaching others, e.g. leading best practice, acting as an escalation point, sharing experience and information
- Respects the process and company’s practices while not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Detailed, analytical and logical thinker with the abilities in risk assessment, root cause analysis and risk management.
- Persuasive communicator, good interpersonal skill and team player.
Job Segment: Engineer, Chemical Research, Quality Manager, Risk Management, QA, Engineering, Quality, Finance
Purpose of Role:
Quality is Hasbro’s top priority. For Quality, we aim to enable high consumer trust and brand confidence by ensuring Hasbro products are safe and reliable for our consumers.
In this role, QA Engineer (Lab Management) will:
Be responsible to support Hasbro vendors and suppliers on capability development in terms of regulatory compliance and testing on products, components and materials
Coordinate between different internal and external parties in view of testing issues and technical alignment
- Provide training to Hasbro vendors and suppliers on an understanding of international standards and regulations on toys
- Offer support to Hasbro vendors and suppliers on developing the testing capabilities in their internal labs according to Hasbro specifications
- Monitor and align testing procedures, ensure correct interpretation of standards/regulations among Hasbro approved laboratories
- Collaborate among internal teams, vendors, suppliers and laboratories regarding testing issues and support ad-hoc investigations for test results or failures
Editors Note: Hasbro QA Engineer Post Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.