Genpact Pharma Lead Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
Genpact Jobs – Pharma jobs M Pharma, B Pharma Lead Associate – Publishing Job. Candidates with a postgraduate and graduate degree in pharmacy may check out all the details like a job description, eligibility and all other relevant details
Job Title: Lead Associate – Publishing-CPG018467
Qualifications B. Pharm/Science Graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
The Role demands an expert Publisher with proven ability to execute responsibility in a highly regulated & process-driven environment, the Person will be responsible for all the activities related to
- Performing final technical quality review and technical validation (eCTD/NeeS) for US, LATAM and Canadian Submissions.
- Dispatching submission to the meaningful authority (eCTD, NeeS, paper) or affiliate so that affiliate can dispatch to authority;
- Performing post-submission processing activities such as receiving acknowledgement from the authority of submission receipt; capturing and the electronic receipt and metadata in RIM; communicating submission receipt to key partners;
- Capturing submissions-related correspondence from health authorities, such as uploading documentation, commitments and metadata.
Editors Note: Genpact Pharma Lead Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.