CSIR-CDRI PhD Admission 2020 – Applications Invited
CSIR-CDRI Lucknow, a premier research centre in the country invites applications from highly motivated and research-oriented applicants for admission to the full-time PhD programme in relevant research areas of Institute:
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemical Sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences with valid fellowship (CSIR /UGC /ICMR /DBT /DST GPAT-JRF/AYUSH-NET or with any other relevant national fellowship). The fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing January 2021.
All applications will be screened by a committee. The committee will set the criteria for
short-listing the candidates. Only those candidates who are found eligible will be informed
to attend the Online interview tentatively being conducted between 08-10 December 2020.
The number of students to be selected will depend upon the positions available. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall be final.
- CSIR-CDRI, the premier Drug Research Institute in the country invites application for full-time PhD. Programme in the relevant areas of research in the Institute.
Eligibility criteria: M.Sc or equivalent degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Chemical Sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences with valid fellowship (CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/DST/AYUSH-NET or with any other relevant national Fellowship).
- The Fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing January 2021.
- Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile No.: The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid/active until the admission process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- The candidate are required to upload a soft copy/scanned (digital) image (in JPG/JPEG format) of his/her recent Passport Size Photograph (less than 150 KB) and Signature (less than 100 KB).
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of caste (SC and ST) and medical certificate (for PWD), in PDF format (size less than 300 KB), if applicable.
Candidate has to upload Proof of Date of Birth, Result of JRF Exam and Marksheet of all the Qualifications in PDF format (size less than 300 KB) .
- Submit Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully after going through the Advertisement and keeping in view fulfilment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc. SUBMIT OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORM.
- Please clear the browsing history before filling online application
- List of supported web browsers along with tentative versions:
- Name of the browser Recommended version
Internet Explorer 9 and above
Google Chrome 42 and above
Mozilla Firefox 37 and above
Opera 29 and above
For ONLINE Application & details visit our website: https://www.cdri.res.in/CDRIPhD2021
- Start of filling online application 15th October 2020; 09:30 AM Onwards
- Last date for filling up online application 16th November 2020; up to 05:30 PM
Editors Note: CSIR-CDRI PhD Admission Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.