IFF Scent Design Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
Chemistry Manager Jobs. BSc Jobs in Scent Design at IFF. International Flavors & Fragrances Scent Design Jobs. BSc Scent Design jobs. IFF Announces job opening for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry. Check out all the details
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Dist) – FL
At IFF, we work tirelessly to discover flavours and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. Passionate, creative, empowered and expert, we are constantly looking for new challenges—and developing new-to-world solutions that answer them.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for a number of important Domestic Flavor accounts. You will take care of managing the sales to these accounts effectively; with the goal to ensure the growth of the business with them. You will work in close cooperation with Operations, Creation and Applications and Marketing departments within IFF. In this role you report into the Flavors Commercial Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- Management majoring in Sales or Marketing or any other relevant discipline
- Strong presentation skills, ability to work with different levels or functions within the organization, familiar with senior management reporting.
- High passion in flavour or food industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft office e.g.: Office, Access, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Have a valid driving license and willing to travel
- Manage the customer relationship
- Achieve profitable sales growth with the customer
- Optimize order patterns for customer and IFF (Strive to reduce the number of small orders)
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Responsible for quotes and pricing negotiations, ensuring that the minimum sales prices are achieved.
- Accountable for all communications with the customer and constantly keep Customer Service and Operations departments updated to ensure timely delivery of orders and all documents related to legal and quality issues and specifications.
- Responsible for achieving the growth targets agreed by winning new business (and keep /ring fence current sales)
- Overall manage the relationships between the different functions from the customer and IFF.
- Take ownership of the core team which includes the Commercial Support and the
- Technical & Marketing support individuals attached to each account.
- Provide (on time) together with Marketing, Sensory Consumer Insight and Creative and
- Application Department all information necessary all matters relating to the service of the accounts. This includes:
- Presentations to customers
- Arranging customer visits / workshops
- Keeping the customer up to date at all times
- Responsible for the receipt of opportunities and projects into IFF and their accurate and detailed entry into the IFF project system ensuring that all required information is “first time right”. This includes opportunities entered by Support staff.
- Manage the relationship with Creation, Application and other departments and monitor project progress.
- Responsible for the project pipeline and the accurate and timely use and maintenance of all information entered into the project management system.
- Develop account plans for the most important accounts
- Attend, on request, category team meetings and provide feedback to the local teams.
Editors Note: IFF Scent Design Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.