Givaudan Sampling Officer Vacancy 2020 – BSc Chemistry
Chemistry job opening at Givaudan. Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in an excellent team that is as passionate as you are?
As a Sampling Officer with Givaudan, you will support the day-to-day functions of the Sampling Fragrances laboratory. In this exciting role, you will report to the Sampling Specialist
Job Title: Sampling Officer
Sampling Officer in Jigani, Bangalore – Your future position?
- Be responsible for producing Fragrance Customer samples
- Manage stock inventory of materials, packaging & essential spare parts necessary to fulfil sample orders.
- Support Commercial & Sales team and production
- Participate, initiate & contribute ideas for process improvement/ discovery /plant & EHS programs.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who needs a new challenge and bring excellent contribution to the company? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Science/ Chemistry
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar industry
- Some similar exposure to equipment such as beakers, mixer, the scale will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with SAP operation.
- Responsible, willing to learn, good troubleshooting skills.
- Active team player with an open mind for continuous improvement process. To have a constant endeavour and the urge to learn on the usage of all new systems being implemented.
Editors Note: Givaudan Sampling Officer Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.