Cipla Ltd MSc Chemistry Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Cipla Ltd invites B Pharma candidates for the post of Team Member – New Technology & Process Safety Engg post vacancy at Cipla Ltd. Candidates looking for Pharma jobs can grab this opportunity of working with Cipla Ltd. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Division API, Research and development, Bangalore
Job Title: Team Member – New Technology & Process Safety Engg. (41647)
Employment Type Permanent
This role is essential for the process development of generic API’s .
- literature survey and identify the new route of synthesis.
- Technically skilled in organic chemistry, route design, named reactions, rearrangement of the reaction mechanism
- Process optimization of generic API’s.
- Skilled in the interpretation of structure using NMR, Mass, UV and IR techniques.
- Application of QbD principle for product development.
- Application of green chemistry during development.
- Synthesis and characterization of process impurities.
- Documenting the development work in an efficient way.
- Knowledge implementation for technology transfer of APIs
- Prepare and isolate impurities to adhere to the regulatory or statutory requirement.
- Evaluate critical and safety attributes of all API processes to ensure smooth scale-up.
- Maintain GLP for smooth and continuous functioning of laboratories.
Relevant Work Experience
2-3 years of experience in product development activities at API R&D (Research and development)
M.Sc. (organic chemistry)
Cipla limited, API R&D, Virgonager, Bangalore
G-Shift, B-Shift. Based on requirement should work all the shifts
Editors Note: Cipla Ltd MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.