Govt IGMM Safety Officer Vacancy 2020 – Salary up to 1 Lakh
Govt IGMM Safety Officer. India Government Mint, Mumbai invites online applications from eligible and willing applicants for the post of Supervisor Safety Officer Applicants are advised to apply Online 05/09/2020 to 04/10/2020 through the IGMM website at igmmumbai.spmcil.com only. Applicants are advised to go to the page ‘’Careers’’ on the website and open the online application link and then apply Online by filling the Online Application Form. Applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Job Title: Supervisor (Safety Officer) S-1
Salary: Rs.26000-100000/- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scale (Other allowances as admissible)
No.of posts: 01
(a) Possesses a Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, and practical experience of working in any factory in a supervisory capacity for a
period of not less than two years, or experience of not less than five years in
training education, consultancy or research in accident prevention in any industry
(b) Possess: (i)1 st Class Degree in Chemistry or 1st Class Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology And
(ii) Practical experience of working in any factory in a Supervisory capacity or a period of not less than five years
Age: 30 years
EXAMINATION FEE :
- Rs. 472/-(inclusive of GST) for all applicants applying for the “Supervisor (TO), (S-1 level), Supervisor (Safety Officer), S-1 level, Jr. Technician, (W-1 level), Engraver (B-4 level) & Jr. Office Assistant (Hindi)
- SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from the payment of fees.
- The applicants (wherever applicable) have to pay the application fees, online as per the method explained in Para 8 (B). Transaction charge (if any) levied by the bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will be considered not eligible. Fees once paid will neither be refunded nor kept in reserve for future exam/selection.
- The selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further period of one year at the discretion of competent authority of the India Government Mint, Mumbai.
- The selected candidate for the post of “Supervisor (TO) (S-1 Level) & Supervisor (Safety Officer), (S-1 level)” are liable to be posted at anywhere in India based on the organizational requirement from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are requested to follow the detailed procedures/guidelines as indicated below:
A. Application Registration Procedure
B. Payment of fees Procedure
C. Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
D. Other Guidelines
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, applicants should-
• Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required
specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
• Have a valid e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. India Government Mint, Mumbai may send call letters through SMS,e-mail for the Examination etc., through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail, he/she should share/mention valid
email ID to /or of any other person.
• APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE).
PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE :
• Bank Transaction charge for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
A. Application Registration Procedure
- Applicants to visit India Government Mint, Mumbai’s website www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com and open the online application link Apply Online for filling the Online Application Form.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID.
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. A valid Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the
“SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will
be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in
the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity Proof. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and
Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point – 7 C.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph,
signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Applicants can apply online only from 05/09/20 to 04/10/20 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt IGMM Safety Officer Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.