BASF Chemical Engineering Job Opening – Apply Online
BASF DCS Officer. BASF Announces job opening for candidates with B.E degree in chemical engineering for the post of DCS Officer. Interested and eligible candidates with relevant experience may apply for this job post. Candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Job Title: DCS Officer
Qualification: BE Chemical
Experience : 3 to 5 years
BASF shares a rich history with India spanning more than a century. With our vast knowledge in the field of chemistry, we manufacture high-quality, innovative products that cater to a wide range of industries. BASF in India has 9 production sites, 2 R&D centres and more than 2,000 employees and is well-positioned to meet the current and future needs of the ever-growing Indian market
- Coordinate and manage DCS in shift with consistent quality as per the target.
- Continuous improvement of processes in coordination with Production Manager and Quality control to reduce batch cycle times, increase in yields, increase operational ease and ultimately leading to cost-effective production.
- Guiding a group of Officers / Operators in the plant continues to ensure the product quality of international standard. Implement the Safety, Health and Environment system of the plant concerning man and equipment.
- Update knowledge regarding product through proper channel.
To implement & maintain Management systems like ISO9001/ISO14001/ RCMS/RSPO/ EFfCI GMP
- Maintain the hygiene of the plant. follow the global hygiene requirement.
Ensure implementation of the sanitization procedure.
- Follow EFfCI GMP guideline.
- Assist to shift in charge in case of emergency in the site.
- Guide shop floor personnel towards SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) /Responsible care /cleanliness of the plant (5S) /discipline for improving the BASF’s safe work culture in the shifts. This ensures compliance of BASF’s statutory requirements, which also includes the training of the subordinates regarding the safety aspects and handling of the critical hazardous chemicals.
- Ensure that discharge parameters of all the emissions in the plant are within the statutory limits and health and hygiene of the plant personnel are well maintained in the shifts.
- Adherence to the PPE usage of the plant personnel and work permit system is properly followed in the shifts.
- Compliance to process safety and environmental protection code as per BASF Practice.
Ensure the documentation of Responsible care requirement on a continual basis
Editors Note: BASF Chemical Engineering Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
I am be chemical engg …
6 year experience Dcs plant
I intrastate you jop phorma institute I thinking positive your life because best sensier science from medicines high. This help your HR in combination your life in the best future and company sapotar your help you work in . Please help you in work