Agharkar Research Institute – MSc Chemistry Job Opening 2020
Chemistry jobs 2020. chemistry jobs at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Agharkar Research Institute, Pune invites postgraduate candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates and candidates who have qualified CSIR NET /GPAT/GATE may apply for this job post. Check out all the details
Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code DBT Sponsored Project (SP-297) : “Crispr – Cas9 based genome-editing approach to explore functions of Actin Binding Proteins in zebrafish: Unravelling F-actin regulation underlying behaviour of cells, tissues and animals.”
Period up to 16.05.2022 Post Code: ARI/SP-297/JRF
Group/ Division Developmental Group
Essential:(i) M. Sc. (1st Class) in any discipline in Biological Science or
Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST,
DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
Desirable: (i) Experience in animal handling skills.
Monthly stipend Rs.31000/-+ HRA
Age limit (as on date of interview) Upto 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) forSC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3
years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer), candidates selected through DBT-BET 2020 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
8. Display of the shortlist of candidates for interview Will be displayed on the Institute website by 25th August 2020
Day, Date & time of Interview Will be communicated by email to concerned candidates
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scan copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to email
ID:[email protected] with Subject line as “Advt/RecT/02/2020-SP-297-JRF-(CANDIDATE NAME)”, on or before 21 st August 2020.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not
responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
Last date for receipt of Application 21st August 2020
Editors Note: Agharkar Research Institute Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.