Chemistry Job Under BIRAC 2020 @ University of Delhi
Applications are invited for the positions of Research Associate (one), Junior Research Fellow (one), and Project Assistant (one), purely on a temporary basis (co-terminus with the project) in the ‘Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council’ (BIRAC) supported research projects entitled: “Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum Based Non-ionic Amphiphiles for Biomedical and Industrial Applications: A Cleaner and Greener Biocatalytic Approach”.
Job Titles: Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow
Minimum Qualifications for above-mentioned posts:
1. Research Associate: Candidate must have a PhD in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University with at least 55% marks in M.Sc. Preference will be given to candidates having research experience (with supporting publications) in the field
of polymer chemistry and catalysis/biocatalysis.
2. Junior / Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (or equivalent degree) from recognized University in Chemistry with at least 55% marks. Candidate must have qualified NET / LS
examination of UGC / CSIR. Preference will be given to candidates with Organic Chemistry specialization and having research experience in the related field
Duration of Project: 18 Months only.
1. Fellowship/Monthly emolument and other allowances would be fixed as per the recommendation of the Selection Committee according to the University of Delhi rules or as per the sanction from the funding agency.
2. All the posts are purely temporary and would continue only up to the presently sanctioned duration of the project/grant sanctioned by the funding agency. The fellowship may be terminated before time if the work report is not satisfactory.
3. No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for the interview.
How To Apply:
Suitable candidates should send their application stating the position applied for along with Resume/Bio-data and self-attested copies of the degree and certificates, experience letter and recommendation letters by email ([email protected]) to the Principal Investigator Prof. Sunil K. Sharma, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007, within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email for further course
of action. (Please note that application on a privately printed form may be rejected)
View Main Notification
Editors Note: University of Delhi Chemistry Job Under BIRAC Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.