PI Industries LCM Scientist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Chemistry MSc. PI Industries MSc Chemistry Postgraduate chemistry candidates are invited for job opening 2020 for the post of Scientist – Life Cycle Management. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.
Job Id: 3513
Business Division: CSM AgChem
Department: Technical Services
Position Title: Scientist – Life Cycle Management
Level: Executive Level
Reporting To: Lead – Life Cycle Management
Scientists – Life Cycle Management is responsible for managing and improving targeted Yield & Quality and upgrading processes to reduce wastes, solvents and utility consumption, troubleshoot process problems efficiently to ensure targeted productivity and timely delivery of products.
Help achieve entire STRIVE initiatives (2.5 % of COGS)
1. Planning & execution of experiments w.r.t., the STRIVE action points for continual improvements of existing processes – for higher Yields, better quality, higher productivity, Recycling of solvents, reducing effluents and improved EHS performance.
2. Demo to Technology Transfer / Technical Services Team / Operation Team.
3. Provide support at the time of implementation of STRIVE action points at Commercial scale.
4. Help in troubleshooting of the processes problems at commercial stages.
5. Participate in Route Cause Analysis of process problems.
6. Stress / Deviation / MOC studies for successful implementation of the STRIVE action points.
7. Observation of critical operating parameters and recording in the lab/Electronic notebook.
8. Process write-up/ TOP/SOP/BFD preparations.
9. Binding of experimental analytical data sheets and submission of lab documents to the library.
10. Performance tests of raw materials and its report submission.
11. Review and update of the quality plan.
12. Literature search and its compilation.
13. Preparation of daily report / Man-hours utilization / Fume Hood Occupancy.
14. Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of chemicals/intermediates/final.
15. Coordination with QC for analytical support.
16. Raw materials planning.
17. Proper housekeeping and use of PPE’s.
18. To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipments.
- Actively participate to encourage the initiatives in conjunction with the Middle Management Team for better performance of the team.
- Training needs identification and coordinating with the middle management team for upgrading to the requisite skills.
- Inspire & motivate employees through demonstrated commitment to PI’s values, vision & mission and active participation in various team engagement activities
MSc/PhD in Organic Chemistry
5 – 8 Years Experience in R&D and process development of Agrochemicals, Fine chemicals and their intermediates
Industry to be Hired from
- Experience in managing R&D or process development
- Strong technical knowledge to provide guidance to team members/juniors
- Understands the broader business drivers with the ability to work collaboratively with key functions areas such as R&D, Production, QC/QA and EHS
Editor’s Note: PI Industries LCM Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.