ICAR Chemistry Research Fellow – Indian Institute of Spices Research
Applications are invited online for the JRF post under DBT funded research projects at ICAR Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode, Kerala. The positions are of temporary nature and co-terminus with the project. Check out all the details on the same below:
Name of the project: Integrated development of turmeric sector in North Eastern and Bundelkhand region through sustainable technological interventions for improvement of productivity, quality and post-harvest processing technology under Good Agricultural Practices and organic production systems (BT/PR32389/TRM/120/262/2019 dated 03.01.2020)
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of posts: One
Eligibility: Postgraduate degree in Chemistry/Analytical chemistry OR post
graduate degree in professional courses ie. M.Sc in Biochemistry, selected through a process described any one of the following
- Scholars who are selected through the National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- Scholars who are selected through national level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies/institutions such as DST/DBT/DAE/DOS/DRDO/MHRD/ICAR/ICMR/IIT/IISc/IISER etc.
Salary: Rs 31000/ month Plus HRA @ 16 % for the 1 st and 2 nd year; Rs 35000/ month
Plus HRA @ 16 % for the 3 rd year
Desirable One-year research experience in plant biochemistry
Nature of Work:
Work involves screening of turmeric genotypes for nutritional and quality
Duration: Up to 02.01.2023
Upper age limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of
interview. Age relaxation as per Government of India rules.
How To Apply:
The eligible candidates are requested to submit their application online (www.spices.res.in/jobs/) along with a scanned copy of the required documents on or before 30.06.2020. After the screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed through email to attend the interview either in-person/online. The original documents of the candidates appearing interview will be verified at the time of interview/joining.
General Terms and conditions
1. The above position is purely on a temporary basis and is for the period as mentioned in the respective projects.
2. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
4. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects.
6. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute on screening of application only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
7. Those who do not possess the proof of Age and Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and biodata, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview/date of joining.
Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus -Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: ICAR Chemistry Research Fellow Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.