CSIR-IIIM Chemistry Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW ( Through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/ Google Meet/ Whatsapp Video Call) for the following purely temporary position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (Project) under the project titled “In Silico-Steered Synthesis of Architecturally Challenging Inositol-Inositols: A New Approach to Prevent Amyloid-β Aggregation in Alzheimer’s Disease” (GAP-2196) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, Branch, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K).
Job Title: Jr. Research Fellow (Project)
No.of posts: [One Position]
Eligibility: M. Sc. Chemistry/Allied subjects with at least 55% marks.
Desirable: NET qualification
Salary: JRF @31,000/- + HRA (for 2 years) and SRF @36,000/- + HRA (for 1 year)
1. Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3. Candidates belonging to SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs etc. should send their copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- The application form can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in (available at CSIRIIIM Website attached with the Advertisement No.06/2020) The candidates must send their completed application along with Digital Platform ID, E-mail ID, Mobile Number and self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. and a
latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form [Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered] into the E-mail ID: [email protected] by or before 26.06.2020 (Friday) upto 5.00 P.M.
- Application sent/received into the aforesaid E-mail ID after the scheduled date and time i.e. 26.06.2020 upto 5.00 P.M. shall not be entertained for an online interview.
- Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of an online interview. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in on 29.06.2020 by 4.30 P.M.
- The shortlisted candidate has to be available on the date of online interview from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be intimated accordingly).
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview (Through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet/Whatsapp Video Call).
- The online interview in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet/Whatsapp Video Call. However, if large number of candidates apply, the Selection Committee may re-visit the criteria and shortlist the candidates for interview in proportionate to the available vacancy(ies). Candidates have the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
- The position is purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the respective sponsored Project (GAP-2196).
- In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
- Upon selection, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection stands cancelled.
Last Date To Apply: 26.06.2020
Date of Online Interview 30.06.2020 (Tuesday)
Time 10.00 A.M onwards
Mode of Interview
Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google
Meet/Whatsapp Video Call
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IIIM Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.