Syngene Pharmaceutical Science Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Syngene Pharmaceutical Science.Syngene Job. Chemistry Candidates with MSc degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Pharma candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Job Title: Executive / Senior Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Assurance-GCP
Educational Qualification: Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Good knowledge in Quality Management System.
- He/she will work in collaboration with a QS lead to ensure the QMS elements are following ICH GCP /Schedule Y and the required quality policies of the organization.
- Maintain electronic QMS /DMS/LMS and content management/quality systems-specific tools such as SAP LMS, Track wise and Documentum.
- Collate data for quality /operational metrics preparation using MS Excel.
Experience: 2 – 6 years.
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
- Responsible for handling and supporting the maintenance of following electronic systems and other paper-based systems.
- E-Quality Management Systems (Track Wise).
- E-Document Management Systems (Open text Documentum).
- E-Learning management systems (SAP Success factors).
- Document and data archival systems and its associated applications as per the procedures and support the Quality System lead for improvements in consultation with GCP Quality Head as required by the organization and its corporate quality policies.
- Support the Quality Systems(QS) lead and ensure the site is compliant with Quality Management Systems, the quality regulations and standards required for clinical development operations and ultimately is audit-ready.
Safety & Compliance:
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Pharmaceutical Science Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.