Novartis Medical Safety Jobs – Pharma Candidates Apply Online
Novartis BPharma Job B.Pharma writer job openings. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of [email protected] Novartis. Career @ Novartis Pharma job opening .vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Novartis Pharma jobs 2019. Check out all the details and apply online.
Job ID 295462BR
Position Title Medical Safety Lead
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy / PharmD / PhD in relevant field or Medical Degree (MBBS or MD) required. Medical degree with specialization preferred. Medical degree Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Understanding in another major language (e.g. French, German, Spanish) preferred. – Relevant experience (e.g., clinical, postdoctoral) after graduation.
• At least 4 years in drug development in a major pharmaceutical company, including 2 years inpatient safety at an operational or medical position (or equivalent experience) is desirable.
• Experience in drug development, clinical trial methodology, regulatory requirements, scientific methodology, statistics and writing of publications. Proven ability to analyze, interpret, discuss, and present safety information Experience in preparing or contributing to the preparation of clinical safety. Assessments and regulatory reports involving safety information
• Experience with (safety or others) issue management.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitors the clinical safety of projects/products including activities such as literature review, evaluation of individual cases or signal detection, and responds to safety-related questions appropriately.
• Performs medical assessment and related activities for single cases whenever required, including collecting additional follow-up information as necessary, medical evaluation of product quality defects with adverse events, review of line listings of single cases, and preparation of investigator notifications and periodic medical assessments for ethics committees. Of note: medical review of single case reports may need to be performed by Medical Safety Leads as required according to business needs.
• Identifies safety signals based on the review of solicited or unsolicited single cases. Performs signal detection, monitoring and evaluation of all safety signals based on single cases and aggregate data using proper signal detection tools.
• Provides inputs into responses to inquiries from regulatory authorities or health care professionals on safety issues. Prepares safety data for Health Authority review boards. Provides inputs to responses for legal queries and Country Organization requests involving safety issues.
• May support the GPSL and the Senior Medical Safety Lead in submission activities as required by providing pharmacovigilance inputs to initial development and updates of core data sheet (CDS) and its related documents. In this context, the Medical Safety Lead may deputize for the Senior Medical Safety Lead for the preparation of safety documents (e.g. summary of clinical safety, clinical overview) for review by GPSL.
• Prepares medical input to aggregate clinical safety regulatory reports. Provides safety inputs for clinical and regulatory deliverables including clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, and investigator brochure.
• Provides inputs and collaborates on the preparation of Safety Profiling Plan (SPP) and Risk Management Plan (RMP) updates. Provides guidance as appropriate to Clinical and Pharmacovigilance Operations for the coding and causality/expectedness assessment of adverse event reports.
• Collaborates productively on clinical safety tasks with colleagues from Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Medical Information, Statistics, Safety Data Management, Epidemiology and other related departments.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Medical Novartis Medical Safety Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.