Teva Analytical Researcher Post Vacancy – Chemistry & Pharma
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate Chemistry & M Pharma candidates for the post of Researcher. MPharma & Chemistry job opening at Teva. MSc & Pharma job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Job Title: Analytical Researcher
M.Pharma/ M.Sc in Chemistry/ Analytical/ Bioanalytical/ Industrial Chemistry.
- To prepare and review SOPs in compliance with regulatory guidelines and applicable principles of GCP/GLP requirements.
- To develop and validate bioanalytical methods for drugs and metabolites.
- To operate Analytical instruments like LC-MS/MS, HPLC, ICP-MS.
- To prepare the bioanalytical method SOPs and bioanalytical reports.
- To prepare validation protocols/Bioanalytical protocols and validation reports.
- To review and implement regulatory guidelines.
- To review clinical study protocols.
- To process samples as per the bioanalytical method and document as per SOP.
- To calibrate and check the performance of testing equipment/instrument.
Function Research & Development
Drug Development and Preclinical Studies
Editor’s Note: Teva Analytical Researcher Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.