Syngene Associate Scientist Job Opening – Chemistry Candidates
Syngene Chemistry.Syngene Job. Chemistry Candidates with MSc degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Job Id: 10001
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
- Assist the supervisor to take stock of resources (raw materials, solvents, etc.) in the project and report any shortfall and search literature using Reaxys
- Provide hands-on training and supervision to juniors while performing the synthesis of compounds
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor/group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in a timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument/equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Follow EHS and quality system requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory training and update training records as and when training are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/supervisor/group leader.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Associate Scientist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.