Chemistry equipment design jobs. Dow invites chemistry candidates for the post of the intern. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Dow is looking for an ambitious Bachelor’s student (m/f), to support our Chemical Engineering Department by doing an internship project in Chemical process/equipment design to be located in Chennai, India.
Position: Manufacturing & Engineering Internship – Chemical process/equipment design
Schedule: Full time
Job Number: R2002405
City: Chennai (IND)
The department that will welcome you is the Chemical Engineering Department.
A team of highly motivated and best in class Chemical Engineering professionals who have many years of experience in the field of engineering. We pride ourselves in our ability to support global Dow manufacturing operations, technology centres and capital project execution.
You are currently studying for a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering.
You can start between January and June 2020 for a period of 2 months (exact timing to be discussed).
Dow’s internships offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in Chemical engineering design
- Learn various expertise areas within Chemical Engineering
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- You will participate in training during the first week of your internship. This training program will expose you to our culture and provide you with a knowledge base to draw upon throughout the remainder of your internship and beyond.
- Interns who successfully complete the program may be considered for full-time employment after graduation.
This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in the Chemical industry.
You will be collaborating closely with departments/Manager/Project Assistant/Lead scientists, etc.
They are looking for assertive, enthusiastic and pro-active (or any other interpersonal skill can be inserted) people to join our team.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.