Momentive Recruiting Chemistry Candidates – Application Details
Research job opening 2020. Chemistry job opening. Chemistry job opening. Mtech chemistry candidates are invited for the post of ADE. Scientist job opening 2020. Momentive invites chemistry candidates for the post of Research Scientist. Check out all the details
ADE, PU Slab – EMEAI
The position is focused on products in the PolyUrethane Rigid & Molded market segment applications. The Application Development Engineer (ADE) provides the technical expertise required to develop new businesses for existing and new Urethane Additives products. The ADE must understand the needs of customers in the various rigid & moulded foam application, establish long-term relationships and deliver technical solutions. The location for this job is IMEA.
- MSc./MTech in chemistry or chemical engineering with 5-7 years of experience in the production of polyurethane foam with specific applications in the rigid &molded industry in a technical role, including specific experience in the production of board stock/lamination/ on high-speed lines.
- Systematic and meticulous with the ability to be effective with a minimum level of supervision and positively interact with R&D and Sales team as well as self-motivation with a high level of creativity and technical curiosity
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment to carry out selected projects and issue technical reports as well as the ability to work effectively in a team combined with strong skills in customer relationships and the ability to build sustainable business relationships
Good communication, presentation and influencing skills as well as good knowledge of
- Office software is especially familiar with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Availability to travel >60% time mainly in the IMEA region
- Engage regular contacts with rigid foam urethane additive customers in regards of technical inquiries and troubleshooting and suggest best use of Additives Support sales by introducing existing & new UA products to customers and follow-up internal/external qualification work as well as gather market competitive intelligence including new technologies, market trends, IP opportunities, etc.
- Execute and contribute to laboratory work required to identify and demonstrate additives solution to customer needs as well as planning and execution of project work closely together with Marketing, Commercial functions and with R&D Manager to identify new business opportunities to drive new growth for Momentive’s Urethane Additives business.
- Provide or create documentation support such as technical data sheets and technical guidelines and assist Marketing and R&D in creating technical presentations and seminars featuring the benefit of Momentive Additives in specific applications.
- Deliver regular technical training on product benefit to sales & distributors as well as ensure that high safety standards are applied in all laboratory activities and comply to EHS regulations and practices
- Work with Product Technology & Quality to identify RCCA for customer complaints to ensure the reduction in quality complaints
Editor’s Note: Momentive Recruiting Chemistry Candidates Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.