J&J Senior Executive Production Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Pharma Pharmaceutical Science & Chemistry Job. Johnson & Johnson is a leading company with numerous job openings for chemistry candidates. J&J is currently hiring for a Sr Executive job. Pharma job opening 2020. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Senior Executive Production
Location: Aurangabad, India
Req Id: 2005813569W
B. Pharm / BSc-Chemistry / FDA Post Graduate MBA / Certification as approved technical staff preferred).
Experience: Min. 4-5 years of relevant experience
Reporting Structure/ Reporters: Team Leaders (wage), Associates (wage)
- The Line Supervisor is accountable for the overall results of the assigned line/area.
- Provides direction, guidance and leadership to the team leaders and associates in the line/area.
- Ensures production flow, on-time resolving manufacturing issues and adherence to production orders and schedules.
- Ensures the operational execution in assigned line/area is in compliance with external regulations and internal standards/procedures.
- Handles all aspects of managing personnel including hiring and termination of associates. Ensures discipline of manufacturing staff/associates
- Ensures and drives enhancements towards a Culture of Quality, Compliance, Safety and Continuous Improvement in the assigned area / line
- Evaluates performance and provides feedback. Implements disciplinary actions as necessary
- Applies understanding of cycle time, throughput, labour efficiency, and related concepts to drive alignment with overall Production Plan to ensure raw materials are in place to support production
- Demonstrates ability to take appropriate corrective action to resolve discrepancies and maintain production balance after reviewing actual performance as compared to plan
- Demonstrates an understanding of the impact of equipment downtime and adjusts daily production plans accordingly
- Demonstrates the ability to audit and implement corrective action when lapses related to regulatory and compliance requirements are identified
- Demonstrates an understanding of health and safety requirements and current Good
- Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) regulatory requirements
- Leverages understanding of the Quality Control function, including quality requirements, objectives, and processes to assist in the resolution of product quality issues
- Draws insights from failure analysis to identify root causes and recommend corrective actions
- Demonstrates the ability to oversee the process of collecting and reporting quality data
- Demonstrates ability to understand process controls and monitor/track critical process measures
Production Cost Management:
- Demonstrates an understanding of the need for cost management and its importance for customers and consumers
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of product costs (i.e. COGS), Design to Value concepts, and key levers that impact improvement or degradation in cost performance
- Production Equipment And Engineering Basics:
- Understanding of basic technology used in all production Equipment’s used in the shop floor.
- Can understand the cause of day to day normal equipment failure and able to correct the same with /without support from Engineering team
- Can provide input to the Operator /Engineering team for modification / Improvement
Editor’s Note: J&J Senior Executive Production Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.