IIT Roorkee PhD Chemistry Recruitment 2020 – SRF Post
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for a project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator Dr. Sujay Chattopadhyay. Dept. of Polymer & Process Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology. Roorkee. Saharanpur Campus, Saharanpur-247001 (UP).
Title of project: “Elcctrodialytic recovery of white liquor from green liquor to conserve energy and avoid solid waste generation in paper mills”
Sponsor of the project: Ml IRD and Ministry of Environment and Climate Change
Project position(s) and number: SRF (one)
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Chemical Engg./ Chem. Tech./Organic Chemistry /Physical Chemistry)/Polymer Engg. with membrane synthesis exposure
Emoluments: 35,000 per month for two years.
Duration: 2+ Years (up to the duration of the project)
Job description: Synthesis of membranes and allied products, Perform Electrodialysis Expt., Parameter Optimization, Analysis of industrial effluents, Data compilation and report generation.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email. by post or produce at the time of Interview:
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of
• Experience including research. industrial field and others.
• Sci f-attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The last date for application to be submitted to the office or Principal Investigator is Apr. 10, 2020 (Friday) by 12 noon (OR application may be submitted during walk-in-interview)
The interview will be held al New Technology Building, IIT Roorkee, Saharanpur Campus, paper mill Road. Saharanpur-24700 I (UP) on Apr. I 0, 2020 at 4:0pm
Last Date Extended to – 30th April 2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: IIT Roorkee PhD Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.