Ecolab Chemistry Application Engineer Job Vacancy – Apply
Ecolab engineer job opening 2020. Chemistry job opening. BSc Chemistry job opening. Postgraduate MSc chemistry candidates are invited for the post of Engineer. Engineer job opening 2020. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Application Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry
- 2 years of technical service or field sales support experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions and be able to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to sell value-added products to customers.
- Carry aptitude and confidence to deal with large national and multi-national customers
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with MS Excel Spreadsheets.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company and work with some of our leading customers
- A flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards
- Receive a company service vehicle for business & personal use
Opportunity for a long term, an advanced career path in service, sales, corporate accounts or management
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans
- Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required
- Engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels;
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities
- Follow Ecolab safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements
- Candidate must reside in CITIES/AREA
- Route territory will include: CITIES/AREA
- Travel is required to support sales territory
- Ecolab offers a world-class training program designed to provide the tools and resources for you to be one of the best in your field.
This position requires the successful completion of the XX-week in-field and classroom training program to maintain employment.
Editor’s Note: Ecolab Chemistry Application Engineer Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.