Govt TNPCB Chemistry Scientist Jobs – Salary of Rs. 1.19 Lakh pm
Govt TNPCB Chemistry Scientist Chemistry jobs 2020. Govt TNPCB Scientist Jobs – Salary of Rs. 1.19 Lakh pm. Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board is hiring MSc Chemistry candidates for 70 job openings as Environmental Scientist. TNPCB Chemistry job opening 2020. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Environmental Scientist
No. of Posts: 70
Pay Scale: 37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the Chemistry discipline
The qualification prescribed should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th + HSC / Diploma + U.G. Degree and P.G. Degree as the case may be from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
KNOWLEDGE OF TAMIL:
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applicant should apply only via Online in the TNPCB’s Web site www.tnpcb.gov.in. In the website, the applicant can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
The candidate ought to use a legitimate e-mail id and also a valid mobile number for registration in the on-line application.
- This e-mail id and mobile number need to be maintained active, as all the communications to the applicants from TNPCB will be sent only to the signed up email id as well as mobile number.
- The applicant should keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/CGPA of Marks, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/University details etc., in their hands before applying via on-line.
- Before applying, the candidates ought to have the following items to be ready in.
CD or DVD or Pen drive according to the convenience of the candidates.
I. Scanned image of their photo and also the signature in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc.
II. Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates coming from BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SC( A), ST. (Not applicable to OC applicants) in PDF format only.
III. Scanned copy of SSLC/ HSC, Degree Certificate/ P.G Degree certification, Priority certificate, PSTM, Destitute widow Certificates etc., of the applicants (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
IV. Scanned copy of the certification for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only.
Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPCB Website www.tnpcb.gov.in.
In the website, the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
1. Applying through online have the following major procedures.
a. Basic Registration.
b. Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal
Information, Educational Qualifications and Declaration section along with
necessary relevant upload of the scanned copy of documents.
c. Online payment of Application fee.
d. Download of the Application form.
Note: The candidates must keep a copy of the application uploaded by them and produce the same as and when requested by the TNPCB during the selection process.
2. After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, a USER ID with
Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential
and should not be disclosed to anyone.
3. This USER ID needs to be used for log on into the application portal for completing
the registration process and paying the application fees.
4. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the
specifications. An online application uploaded without photograph and
signature will be rejected.
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website
www.tnpcb.gov.in Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given
in Para 10 of this Notification.
- Examination Fees [OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC] Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- Examination Fees [SC, SC(A), ST] Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only)
Keep in mind:
i) Applicants have likewise to pay the service charges as applicable to the bank.
ii) The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Candidate on account of any reason.
iii) The TNPCB will not be responsible for any failure in the transaction at the time of payment of fees.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT:
- The examination fee is payable online via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Any request for terminations or refund for fees paid on the website will not be entertained under any circumstances. Nevertheless, if the amount is debited more than once as a result of the technological issue, the excess amount will be refunded within the TAT as specified by banks.
The Online Application can be filled up up to 26.03.2020 till 11:59 Hrs. after which
the link will be disabled.
(For any additional information the candidates may refer the TNPCB’s website
Portal or Payment Related Queries
044-22353160 / 044-22200411
Monday to Friday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Eligibility Queries – 044-22200909
Monday to Friday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
The Online Application can be filled upto 13.05.2020 till 11:59 Hrs.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Govt TNPCB Chemistry Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.