Freshers Technical Associate Job – U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention
USP job. Chemistry Associate. Technical Post. Chemistry. Chemistry jobs at USP. Chemistry jobs at USP, Chemistry jobs, USP. USP invites candidates with a Masters degree in chemistry or for the post of Associate. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Technical Associate
Master degree in Chemistry with 0-3 years of relevant laboratory experience
Proficient in pharmaceutical testing requirements with in-depth knowledge of theoretical concepts in wet chemical and chromatographic analysis. Exposure in techniques like IR, KF, UV, Thermal analysis with respect to on hand experience and troubleshooting. Knowledge of handling HPLC/GC is an added advantage. Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers. Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having knowledge of Empower software, ELN, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages. Prior experience in a high volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory or contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate solid scientific approach to analysis in the laboratory
- Execute the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
- Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
- Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
- Responsible for preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Responsible for sample tracking and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
- Coordination with group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
- Completing the project as per the timelines and trouble shoot the scientific aspects of the projects on need basis.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of the equipment as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by group leader from time to time.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is a scientific non-profit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
USP promotes Diversity & Inclusion at Workplace and encourages Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
This is a key hands-on, non-supervisory position in the Reference Standard Laboratory (RSL) responsible for performing the required analysis as a part of the project and maintaining the GLP environment in the Laboratory. The incumbent will provide technical assistance to the collaborative testing of reference standards by performing analytical tests, reviewing the data and preparing summary reports. The incumbent may execute 90-100% of their work at the bench level.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Technical Associate Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.