AIIMS Research Fellow Recruitment – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow under DST funded project under Prof. Amit Kumar Dinda, Dept. of Pathology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS Chemistry job opening 2020. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
• MSc in Chemistry
• NET/GATE Qualified
- Knowledge of conjugation chemistry, molecular biology, in-vitro cell culture,
- Willingness to work on a variety of research problems and learn new techniques.
- This project, in particular, are very challenging multidisciplinary environments. It
is therefore essential to show a willingness to look beyond disciplinary boundaries,
to learn new techniques and skills.
Salary: Rs.25,000.00 + 30% HRA
- Fabrication of the semi-conductor/metallic nanoparticles
- Analysis of conjugation of biomolecules to nanoparticles
- Diagnostics application of the nanoparticles
How To Apply:
The candidate may submit their application along with detailed CV and research experience at: [email protected]
Last Date of Application: 26th February 2020. Shortlisted candidate will be call for the interview through email: No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
View Main Notification
for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Research Fellow Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika