Teva Chemistry Officer Post Vacancy – Apply Online
Teva invites postgraduate inorganic chemistry candidates for the post of chemistry officer. MSc Chemistry job opening at Teva. Chemistry job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas.
Job Title: Officer – Bioanalytical
MSc Inorganic-chemistry /Analytical
- To handle biological samples as per SOPs.
- To process biological samples as per bioanalytical method.
- To calibrate instrument/equipment.
- To prepare solutions as per the predefined procedures.
- To record data from instrument/equipment.
- To document activities in raw data forms, log books as per departmental SOPs.
- To have good documentation skill.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook andWhatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.