Hikal Chemistry Production Officer Job Opening 2020
Hikal invites postgraduate and undergraduate chemistry candidates for the post of Junior officer production API. BSc & MSc Chemistry candidates are invited for the post of Officer. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. They provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Their advanced infrastructure has been inspected and approved by globally recognized bodies such as the USFDA.Hikal is a company built on enduring relationships.
Job Title: Junior Officer
We are looking for Junior Officers & Officers having 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in API / Bulk Drugs.
Qualification – Diploma in Chemical Engineering, B.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Chemistry
Experience:- Jr.Officer – Minimum 2 years, Officers – 3 to 5 Years of experience in production shift handling activities in API bulk drug in the pharma industry
Detailed Job Description for Jr.Officer / Officer :
1. To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive / Shift Incharge.
2. Maintains the Log Book as per shiftactivities.
3. Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
4. Shall submit the in-process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction.
5.Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of the Production department.
6. Ensures that the equipment are always clean from outside.
7. Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
8. Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
9. Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipment’s as per the operating instructions and ensures that the process parameters are strictly followed.
10. Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
11. Ready to work in the powder processing area.
12. Ready to work in shifts.
Required Candidate profile
1.Experience in General Production activities & PP Area from API / Bulk Drug Manufacturing industry.
2. Good communication skills
3. Exposure to customer and regulatory audits like USFDA.
4. Candidates who are willing to work in all shifts and ready to relocate to Bangalore should only apply.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.