Kendriya Vidyalaya Chemistry Job Vacancy – TGT / PGT
Kendriya Vidyalaya Job – TGT / PGT Chemistry Post. PGT & TGT Contractual Jobs for MSc candidates with Chemistry, Chemical science qualifications. Kendriya Vidyalaya job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check all the details below:
Required qualified teachers as mentioned below on contractual, part-time, strictly short-term as well as on a daily basis for the session 2020-21 only. From the select panel prepared, the posting will certainly be done against the existing vacancies; vacancies caused in the session; and short, long-duration leave of teacher any time in the session. Preference will certainly be given to the candidates who have passed the CTET, conducted by CBSE or by any other state government according to the guideline framed by the NCTE.
Job Title: PGT Chemistry
Eligibility: Two years of’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional
College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in Chemistry
Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications.
Salary: Rs. 27,500/-
1. Age limit Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 65 Years as on 1.04.2020
2. Different Application form must be filled for differentposts.
3. Application form downloaded from Vidyalaya Website duly filled and recent
passport size photograph affixed to be submitted to the Vidyalaya latest by 15.02.2020 along with all testimonials and a set of zerox copy thereof either by
post or in person. Bring all original documents at the time of interview.
4. Eligible candidates list will be put on school web page in last week of February.
Short-Listed Candidates may walk-in for a Personal Interview on intimation
through phone or Email.
5. The person appointed against this advertisement shall have no Claim or right to
an appointment on regular basis nor will they be part of the cadre of teachers in KVS.
6. Teacher appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and
during Autumn/Winter Break; payment shall be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
7. Teacher will not be entitled for pay if remains absent on a working day. In case of
absence from duty, payment will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
8. Working hours shall be the same as regular teachers.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
10. Knowledge of Computer is desirable for all the Posts.
11. Candidates whose results are awaited for the qualifying examination are not
eligible for attending the interview.
12. Candidates without teaching Degree /Diploma (BEd, CT, DIET) are not eligible
for attending the interview irrespective of their career and % of marks in the
qualifying examination. Candidates with NTT(Nursery Teachers Training) are
also not eligible for any post.
13. Candidates having less than 50% marks in aggregate in +2. / Higher Secondary
are not eligible for the post PRT irrespective of the % of marks in the Graduation
or Post Graduation level. Aggregate marks will be calculated without taking into
the marks obtained in the 4th optional/ Additional subject.
14. Candidates without proper subject combination in the graduation level are not
eligible for the post of TGT. Candidates Chemistry(Hons) are neither eligible for TGT(Maths) nor for TGT(Science). For further details regarding the subject, combination refer our web sites www.kvemebrd.org/Downloads
15. For the post of PGT(Computer Science), PRT and Computer Instructor a written
test will be conducted to shortlist the number of candidates for the interview.
Marks obtained by the candidates in the written test will not be taken into account
for the preparation of panel.
16. Process of registration for the interview has to be completed before 09 A.M. No
one will be allowed for registration after 09 A.M.
Last Date To Apply: 15.2.2020
Time: 9:00 AM
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Kendriya Vidyalaya Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.