Govt CMET MSc Jobs 2020 – Chemistry Junior Research Fellow
Govt CMET MSc Jobs C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates to be engaged as Junior Research Fellows, leading to PhD, under MeitY sponsored project titled “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management”. The positions are purely temporary and are coterminous with the project duration. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management”
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 4
Eligibility: M Sc. Chemistry or Material Science with UGC-CSIR NET or GATE
02 years of hands-on experience in the area of EWaste recycling, chemical processing of
materials, characterization of materials
Salary: 25,000/- p.m. @ + HRA 24% + 1 month stipend towards Medical B.Tech/BE in Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering with valid GATE score.
1. M. Tech/M.E. in Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering, and/or
2. 02 years of research experience in e-waste recycling, extractive metallurgy of nonferrous metals, process automation
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply
- The application form can be downloaded from www.cmet.gov.in.
- Nature of Position: The engagement on the above position is purely temporary
initially for one year and may be extended up to project completion as
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of Advt. Age
relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w. r. t.
educational qualification, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must
be sent to “Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET),
IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051” through Speed
- Write in bold letters ‘APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF JUNIOR
RESEARCH FELLOW (SP-41)’ on TOP of the envelope.
- Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along
with the application form.
- Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the
appropriate place in the application form.
- The last date of receipt of application at C-MET is shall be 17.02.2020.
Applications received after due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be
entertained. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies
should bring ‘NOC’ at the time of interview if called for the same.
- Short-listed candidates shall be called for written test followed by interview/or
Interview only at the discretion of the competent authority. Information will
be sent to the candidates e-mail address indicated in the application form,
therefore, clearly legibly write your e-mail address and mobile no for SMS
- Selected candidates are required to enrol themselves for Ph.D within a period
of 2 years with (a) Osmania University or (b) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
University (JNTU), Hyderabad and IITs & NITs which may recognize C-MET in
future. If they fail to do so, their engagement shall be terminated at the end
of 2 years.
- List of shortlisted candidates called for written test/interview and outcome of
the recruitment process will be displayed in our website only. No TA/DA shall
be given for attending the WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of age,
educational qualification, research experience, caste and no objection (where
applicable), along with supporting documents at the time of interview. In
case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not collected from colleges/
present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities
should invariably produce to the Screening Committee at the time of
verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to
attend the written test/interview.
- The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her
regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular
post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared
medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET.
- C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature at any point of
the time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration,
misrepresentation or concealment is detected then his / her engagement shall
be liable to be terminated without prejudice to any other necessary action will
be initiated by society as per Rule of law. The decision of the competent
the authority will be final and binding on the candidate. Canvassing in any form
and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a
disqualification for the position applied for.
- Any addendum/corrigendum or extending the last date for submission
application or updates will be web-hosted in our web site only. Therefore
candidates may periodically see our website.
- C-MET, Hyderabad is situated in Cherlapally area and it is connected by Bus
Route as under
- From Secunderabad & Tarnaka: 250C, 17C
- Further information/query can be obtained over telephone numbers
mentioned above from 09:00 hrs to 17:30 hrs on all working days (Monday to
Friday) from Finance & Administrative Officer (CoE)
Last date for receipt of applications: 17.02.2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Govt CMET MSc Jobs Chemistry Post At CMET – Apply Now, Chemical science job opening 2019, Chemical science jobs 2019, Chemistry jobs, Subscribe to Rasaynaika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.