Teva Pharma Recruitment 2020 – Clinical Research Associate
Teva Associate Job Teva Associate Pharma Job. Teva hiring chemistry candidates for the post.Teva Hiring Undergraduate Pharma candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Research Associate
3-4yrs years with BPharm / MSc
- Overseeing the smooth running of BA/BE studies.
- Collecting, compiling, completing and reviewing data obtained from research.
- Informing participants about study during ICF process.
- Get involved in the Investigational product administration process.
- To act as a custodian and monitoring of research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory standards and in-house SOPs.
- Adhering to ethical standards like ICH-GCP and GLP.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA and other required guidelines, including things such as drug administration and subject specific case report forms.
- Co-ordination with pathology laboratory regarding screening, post study and follow up sample analysis.
- Participating in subject enrolment efforts for new BA/BE studies.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are available before initiation of study.
- Engaging with study staff for timely completion of study documentation to meet stringent timelines of project submission.
- Collects data as required by the protocol. Assures timely completion of Case Report Forms.
- Maintains study timelines.
- Completes study documentation and maintains study files in accordance with requirements as per in house SOPs and procedures including, but not limited to, consent forms, source documentation, case report forms and investigational material accountability forms (if required).
- Engaging with subjects and understanding their concerns.
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharma Recruitment 2020 Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.