Jubilant Medicinal Chemistry Jobs – Research Associate
Jubilant Medicinal Chemistry Jobs Jubilant Job scientist Job-Opening Chemistry MSc scientist. Research Job. Application is invited along with complete bio-data for the one post of scientist. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Research Associate/ Scientist | Medicinal Chemistry
Educational qualifications: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry/ General Chemistry)
2-7 years of experience in Medicinal Chemistry
- Learn and execute the synthetic routes for the targeted compounds under the guidance of scientific leaders.
- Synthesize Novel Synthetic Organic Molecules in Milligram to gram Batches.
- Solve Troubleshooting in various organic chemical reactions.
- Setting up of reactions, purification techniques, compound characterization
- Handling of moisture and air sensitive reagents & reactions
- Analyzing compounds using a good range of modern separation and spectroscopic techniques.
Write and maintain records of observations and conclusions for every experiment in timely manner
- Carrying out literature search and retrieving data from various scientific journals and patents.
- Active participation in departmental seminars
- Follow safety protocols and maintain the lab in a clean manner
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Research Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Editor’s Note: Jubilant Associate Job Jubilant Research Scientist Job Jubilant Pharma Research Job Subscribe to Rasaynaika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook and WhatsApp for the latest updates.