SGS Bsc Chemistry Job Opening 2020 – Chemist Post
BSc Chemistry Chemist. SGS invites graduate and postgraduate candidates for the post of a chemist. Chemical Science job opening at SGS. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the job post. Check out all the details exclusively on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Chemist – IOCL Paradip [Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals]
Essential: B Sc (Chemistry)
Desirable: B Sc (Chemistry)
Specialization: Gas Chromatography testing of Refinery streams and Petroleum products.
The Title Holder will be responsible for Gas Chromatography testing of Refinery samples and Petroleum products.
- Gas Chromatography testing of Refinery samples.
- Routine maintenance of Gas Chromatographs
- Data entry in Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Calibration and standardization of Gas Chromatographs
- Laboratory Safety procedures implementation
- Laboratory waste disposal
- Assisting laboratory manager to implement corrective and preventive actions
- Spot testing as and when required
Other Job Responsibilities:
- 100% timely reporting of the test results
- 100% compliance to the Laboratory Safety procedures
- No complaint on the accuracy of the test results
- 100% adherence to the test procedures
- 100% compliance to the user’s maintenance schedule
Editor’s Note: SGS Bsc Chemistry Job Chemistry Chemist, Bsc & Msc Chemist Post, Chemist Post Vacancy @ SGS – Apply Online. Chemistry job opening at SGS, Chemical Science job opening at SGS. SGS jobs Subscribe to Rasaynaika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs. Follow Us On Facebook for latest updates.