IISER Chemistry Job
ADVT. NO.: 90/2019
(Walk-In-Interviews on Friday, January 10, 2020)
[Position under Funded Project purely on Temporary and Contractual Basis]
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Indian Nationals fulfilling following advertised criteria may attend Walk-in Interviews for IISER Chemistry Job:
Name of the Post: Project Associate – I
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Name of the Project: “High-Performance Graphene-Based Supercapacitors”.
Funding Agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST)
Project Code: 30119444
Minimum Educational Qualification: M. Sc. In Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Preference: Candidates having hands-on research experience in electrochemistry / electrochemical characterizations and electrochemical device fabrication will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment – IISER Chemistry Job: Initially for a period of one year, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month
Age: Not more than 35 years as on date of walk-in Interviews
How to Apply For IISER Chemistry Job:
Interested & eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview, details are mentioned below:
- Walk-in Date: Friday, January 10, 2020,
- Time: at 10.00 AM
- Venue: in Chemistry Board Room, Ground Floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008
Note: Candidates reporting after 10.45 AM will not be allowed to appear for Interviews
At the time of the interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form
(available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of
educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size color photograph.
The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of the interview for the purpose of verification.
General Information/details about the post: IISER Chemistry Job
1. An appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualification is a bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where the number of candidates appearing for walk-in interviews is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application, while applying for IISER Chemistry Job.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/or experience of the
applicant may be considered for candidates having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
View Notification for IISER Chemistry Job