Finecure Pharma QC Job Opening – Officer Post Vacancy
Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited invites postgraduate and undergraduate pharma candidates for the post of QC Officer. Pharma QC Job opening, Quality Assurance job opening at Finecure. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited and its subsidiaries are leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations and Nutraceuticals in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections and Sachet. Finecure has several accolades to its credit including the “International Arch of Europe Award” 2012 – Germany, Assocham India Business Excellence Award – 2013, Healthcare &Pharmaceuticals Award UK-2015, IPE-Fastest Growing Pharma Company Award-2015
Job Title: Officer- Quality Control
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Location: Pantnagar, Rudrapur
Eligibility: B Pharma
- QC activities–Responsible for testing, approve or reject of the raw materials, packaging materials & finished products, stability samples as per the committed time lines.
- Handling failure investigations.
- Handling and executing the re qualifications of the instruments.
- Handling stability studies.
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments like stores, QA day to day activity for better operational requirements and to follow the cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for good laboratory practice in Quality Control.
- Should have sound knowledge of analytical equipment and techniques.
Required Candidate profile
Candidate must have good experience of handling HPLC.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Editor’s Note: Finecure Pharma QC Job Pharma job opening 2019, B Pharma jobs at Finecure Pharmaceuticals Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.