Syngenta Chemist Job Vacancy – Msc & PhD Chemistry Jobs
Phd Chemistry Junior Chemist Jobs @ Syngenta. Career @ Syngenta. PhD chemistry & Msc Chemistry jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Junior Chemist
Job Id: (18015068)
Education: MSc Chemistry / Phd .
Primary Location: India
Job: R&D – Research
- Preparation of reference materials and metabolites thru existing /new routes
- Optimize synthetic routes to viable economic processes
- Good experimental skills with appetite for learning and updating latest developments in synthetic Organic chemistry
- Adopt simple qualitative/quantitative analytical methods
- Plan and carry out assigned synthesis of reference materials and metabolite.
- Able to conduct complex experimental work safely.
- Always ensure the safe laboratory practices and fine tune the chemistry and process in to economical viable process.
- Ability to work coherently on the assigned experiments and meets timelines.
- Plan and carry out, as necessary, process optimisation of assigned individual reaction steps to allow successful scale-up and manufacturing.
- To receive preliminary analytical methods from R&T and optimise the same to fully developed ready to use in-process analysis.
- Carefully documents the experiments in the electronic notebook (ELN) or in summary tables. Reference material and metabolite procedures are documented in SmartDoc
- Efficiently conducts experiments using established test methods to produce high quality data and results with limited repeat testing.
- Continually seek to improve knowledge experimental chemistry and process development.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- M. Sc. Organic chemistry from reputed university/school with 2-4 years of industrial experience. Experience in process chemistry/agrochemical industry is desirable
- Good experimental skills with apatite for learning and updating latest developments in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Is capable to work with chemical safety and with a high hygiene standard
- Good understanding of physical seperation operations in the lab (distillation, crystallisation, extraction etc.) and analytical methods like GC, HPLC, NMR etc.
Critical success factors & key challenges
- Able to demonstrate personal commitment to the team
- Value and use individual differences and talents
- Work tenaciously to deliver agreed goals
- Should be self-discipline to achieve results
- Is able to work on different projects in parallel
Editor’s Note: Syngenta Chemist Job Vacancy PhD Chemistry Chemist Post Vacancy @ Syngenta. PhD Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Research Scientist jobs at Syngenta, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs at Syngenta, Chemistry jobs 2019, PhD jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.