CSIR- CGCRI Research Job Opening 2019 – Chemistry Candidates Apply
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 13.12.2019 at 11-00 A.M at this Institute to engage bonafide Indian citizen in the following project(s), tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata as per details furnished below:
Job Code: GAP0372
Project Title: “Membrane-based prototype development for higher yield of microalgal biomass and biofuel using industrial waste resources.”
Tenure: Initially 1 Year, likely to be extended upto 02.08.2022, depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate or Co-terminus with the duration of the project, whichever is earlier
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow – 01 No.
Stipend – Rs.31,000/- + 24% HRA p.m
Eligibility: M.Sc in Chemistry/Environmental Science or equivalent degree with NET/NET (LS)/Valid GATE Or BE/B.Tech/ in Chemical Engg/Chemital Tech./Bio-Technology/Polymer Science & Tech./Ceramic Tech./Material Science and Engg/Environmental Engg.) with NET/NET(LS)/ valid GATE Or ME/M.Tech/MS in Chemical Engg/Chemital Tech./Bio-Technology/Polymer Science & Tech./Ceramic Tech./Material Science and Engg/Environmental Engg.) with NET/NET(LS)/ GATE
Preference will be given to those candidates, having 1st Class degree with some research experience in the respective field.
Age: 28 Years
Age: The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and Female whereas 3 years in case of OBCs (Non-Creamy layer candidates).
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to attend the above Walk-in-Interview along with Application Form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format as furnished herein-under, duly TYPED (not hand-written) enclosing self attested copies of each supporting documents/certificates.
- Separate Application is required, if applied for more than one position(s)/Advt. No(s) as and when applicable.
- The original certificates should also be brought with him/her at the time of interview for verification. The candidates should carry copies of their project thesis with them, if any. The candidates should report at least ONE HOUR before the scheduled time of interview for verification of documents. No candidate(s) will be allowed to enter the Institute, if arriving after Reporting Time.
- Incomplete applications without prescribed format and supporting documents will be summarily rejected. Candidates who are presently engaged in any Project either in CGCRI or any other Organization/Labs/Instts., should produce the NOC from his/her existing Project Leader, failing which, they will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Candidate(s) with results awaited will not be eligible.
- Candidate(s) must calculate the percentage from CGPA/DGPA as per the calculation rule of University/Institute (Self Attested copy of the rule to be attached), failing which he/she may not be allowed to appear in the Interview Board. CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right not to fill up the position (s), if it so desired by the Competent Authority.
- The number of position(s) may increase/decrease, as per the requirement of the Institute. The decision of the Institute shall be final in this regard. Interim enquiries in this respect will not be entertained.
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 13.12.2019 at 11-00 A.M at this Institute
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: CSIR- CGCRI Research Job CSIR- CGCRI Chemistry Job Chemistry, Msc Chemistry job opening 2019, Msc jobs, Chemistry job opening 2019 Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job opening. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.