Halliburton Chemistry Technician Job Opening 2019 – Apply Now
Halliburton Chemistry Technician Job. Halliburton invites undergraduate chemistry candidates for the post of Lab Technician. Lab Technician Post Vacancy at Halliburton. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Halliburton is looking for people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Halliburton chemistry job opening. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Requisition Number: 81634
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Eligibility & Skills for Halliburton Chemistry Job: Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Chemistry or similar discipline. Minimum educational requirement MasterÆs degree in science or similar discipline and zero to two years of Æ experience or BachelorÆs degree and four years of Æ experience.
- Under direct supervision, applies current laboratory HSE standards to solve technical problems by understanding Halliburton technology and performing optimization.
- Involved in the research and development of new technologies, products and services under the direction of experienced scientists and managers.
- Under general direction, executes projects by choosing proper test methods and drawing meaningful conclusions from test data which contributes to Intellectual Property topics of their domain.
- May establish working relationships with customers, and internal technical community.
- Develops relationships through excellent communication skills and acts as a key resource to provide innovative solutions. Participates in professional societies in area of specialization.
This posting is intended to collect candidate information for Halliburton’s talent pool, and is not considered an application. By completing the candidate profile, recruiters will have visibility to your information in order to contact you for a future related job opportunity. In addition to providing your information on this posting, we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to select search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that match your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.
Editor’s Note: Halliburton Chemistry Technician Job, Bsc jobs, Bsc job opening, Bsc job opening 2019, Chemistry job opening 2019, Chemistry jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.