All India Institue of Hygiene & Public Health Job Opening 2019
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling Pharmacist. All India Institue of Hygiene & Public Health. All India Institue of Hygiene & Public Health invites undergraduate and diploma Pharma candidates for the post of Pharmacist. Check out all the details on the same:
Name of the Post:- Pharmacist
Place of work: -Any Unit of AllH&PH, Kolkata
Scafe of pay: – pB-1, Rs. sz}O-2oz}o, G.p.- Rs. 2800/- as per 6th cPc(Pre-revised) and Level S(Five) as per 7th CPC plus allowance as admissible from time to time.
- Diploma in Pharmacy; And
- Registered with any State Pharmacy Council.
1. The qualifications regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
2. The qualifications regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority, for reasons to be recorded in writing in case candidates belonging to the SC/ST category if, at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
Duties and Job Responsibilities-Pharmaceutical work.
General Conditions and instructions
1. lt is made clear that mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Written Test.
3. The decision of the Institute authority regarding acceptance/rejection of application will be final and no correspondence will be made on rejection of the application.
As the vacancy of pharmacist is unreserved, no relaxation in age limit is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
4. In case of departmental candidates with 3 years continuous service, upper age limit will be relax-able up to 40 years, subject to the condition laid down in the DOPT OM No.15072h/88-Estt.(D) dated 20-05-1988 that the direct recruitment post is in the same line or allied cadre and a relationship could be established that the services already in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post
5. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment will be considered as disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
6. Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of educational qualification unless it is recognised by Distance Education Council in terms of Min. of Human Resource Development Notification No.44 dated 01/03 /1995 published in Gazette of India dated 0g/04/1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
7. lf call letter has not been received by an applicant then it is likely that his application has been rejected for reasons such as application not received/late received/rejected or lost in post. The Institute authority shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even it posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
8. Appointing authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancies as well as to cancel or postpone the selection process without assigning any reason.
9. The candidate who have already worked at other Institute/Medical College/any other Govt. organisation application must be sent through proper channel with NOC.
10. After screening application the date of Written Examination will be informed at AllH&PH, website.
11. Last date of receipt of application is 18-12-2019 (17:00 hrs.) by post/by hand’
12. The candidate should super-scribe the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope
Last date of receipt of application is 18-12-2019
Editor’s Note: All India Institue Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.