ARCI Chemical Science job opening 2019 – Application Details
ARCI Chemical Science job ARCI is looking to engage talented candidates, having a consistently good academic record and with strong zeal and motivation to pursue innovative research, to contribute in time-bound sponsored projects in various emerging areas related to advanced materials.
The selected candidates shall be awarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) / Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) depending upon their qualifications & experience. Based on their performance, the selected candidates shall also be encouraged to register for a Ph.D. Program with one of the reputed Institutes/Universities with which ARCI has a tie-up.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: Nine (9)
Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
Emoluments per month: Rs, 31,000+ HRA
Qualifications: First Class M.Sc in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/Material Science And Having above qualifications & Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates who are willing to attend walk-in-interview at ARCI, Hyderabad may
submit online application in advance, so as to ascertain the number of candidates who will be attending walk-in interview as well as for making better arrangements for walk-in
interview which will be held on 29.11.2019 at ARCI Campus, Hyderabad. Candidates willing to be posted to work in ARCI project being operated at BHEL – Welding Research Institute (WRI), Tiruchirappalli may specially mention in the
remarks column (last page) of the online application.
Fellowship Tenure & Ph.D. Registration
- Initially, the selected fellows shall be engaged for a period of one year. However, subject to satisfactory performance, the fellowship award shall be renewable annually upto a maximum period of 3 years or duration of sponsored project, whichever is earlier.
- Permission to register for a Ph.D. program shall be granted strictly based on performance during the first year of joining.
- Research fellows not securing admission to a Ph.D. program in first two attempts (Ph.D. entrance selection/tests) or the first 12 months during their tenure shall not be
permitted to re-apply for Ph.D. as an external candidate of ARCI
- In case of candidates who register for Ph.D. depending on their performance, the
fellowship award may be extended upto 5 years from the actual date of registration to the Ph.D. programme.
Walk-in-Interview Date, Time & Venue
- Walk-in Interviews for selection will be held in 29th NOVEMBER 2019 at ARCI, RCI –
Balapur Airport Road, Balapur Post, Hyderabad – 500 005, Telangana.
- Candidates shall report to the walk-in venue (i.e. ARCI Campus, Hyderabad) on
29/11/2019 (Friday) between 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Candidates reporting for walk-in interview after 11:30 AM will not be entertained to attend the interview.
(Last Date for submission of online applications: 22/11/2019)
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry job opening 2019, Msc Chemistry job opening 2019, Msc jobs 2019Subscribe to Rasaynaika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.