Godrej Pharma & Chemistry Scientist Product Development Jobs 2019
Godrej Pharma & Chemistry. Scientist Product Development job vacancy by Godrej, Postgraduate and undergraduate chemistry and Pharma job openings. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist
M Pharm in Pharm Chemistry / Pharmaceutics, MSc Organic Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry, M.Tech chemical engineering
Experience: 3-6 years’ experience in the field of formulation development preferably in the field of hair, Skin/House Hold Insecticides/air care will be preferable
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Thorough understanding on pre formulations, pro typing and product development of various dosage forms. The candidate should have strong technical and hands on experience in at least couple of above mentioned categories.
- Develop and work on relevant projects with academia to build and develop science base within GCPL, and also exploit learning’s to our commercial advantage
- Participate in pilot plant and plant level scale up activity
- Document the product development pathway by means of suitable reports and dossiers
- Interact and coordinate with different functions for various activities
- Conduct wet and instrumental analysis of relevant product categories.
- Utilize measurement techniques to characterize and predict product behavior over time
- Understand and follow protocols/test methods used to measure functional and aesthetic performance
- Analyze and evaluate competition products
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL INTERACTIONS
- The role requires regular interaction with Innovation/Design Team as well as Marketing functions. The candidate will report to the Product Category Head and shall interact with the Head Personal Care Research to build relevant programmes by interfacing with academia.
- The candidate is expected to interact with academia/higher institutes of learning in establishing and working on projects which are category relevant.
CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE
The basic challenge will be to demonstrate strong innovative capability within the category. The candidate is expected to build a vibrant NPD pipeline of projects within R&D on the basis of existing consumer insights/category challenges. The candidate must be a self-starter, and, must display a strong inclination and passion to develop a host of innovative projects which shall feed the NPD pipeline. Candidate must be able to quickly spot product opportunities based on consumer insighting/domain knowledge and define a quick road map for rapid product development
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An understanding on regulations governing cosmetics
- Analytical abilities coupled with an understanding of and ability to use statistical tools
- Must possess a sound understanding of product formulations, consumer expectations/insights, as well as, gaps in delivery of existing formats. Some level of
- consumer interaction to understand consumer needs
- An appetite for learning, open mind for innovation, questioning status quo, ability to think out of the box
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to demonstrate the practical use of knowledge base in Innovation Projects
Editor’s Note: Scientist Product Development Jobs 2019, Chemical science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Pharmaceutical science jobs, Subscribe to Rasaynika for latest job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.