Analytical R&D Analyst Job Opening 2019 – Apply Online
Teva hiring Chemistry candidates for the post Quality Specialist.Teva Hiring Undergraduate Chemical Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Job Title: Analytical R&D Analyst
Education: MSc – Chemistry
Exp: 2 to 5 Yrs
- Plan and perform development, qualification and validation of methods as per assigned protocol / SOP.
- Conduct analysis of volatile compounds, residual solvents and trace analysis for raw material, intermediate and finished product (using HPLC, GC, physical property experiments etc.).
- Conduct testing for qualification/requalification of marker.
- Provide online analytical support to other teams for process development.
- Prepare draft reports – such as method validation reports, method transfer reports, mini-validation reports, and document experimental activities.
Editor’s Note: Job Opening, Bsc & Msc, Teva Analyst, Teva. Chemistry jobs, Pharma jobs 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Quality Control specialist. Specialist post at Teva, B Pharma, M Pharma, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs, Follow us on Facebook as well for latest job updates