Govt CIAB R&D Chemistry Fellowships 2019 – Apply
Govt CIAB R&D Chemistry. Govt Jobs for MSc candidates at CIAB. Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Mohali is recruiting for govt job vacancies. MSc candidates from various backgrounds are encouraged to attend the walk-in as per the details below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – Three positions
Age limit – 28 Years
Fellowship – As per fellowship awarding agency
(i) M.Sc in Chemistry (General / Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Others) from a recognized University / Institute and
(ii) having their own fellowship granted by CSIR/UGC/DBT/DST/ICAR/ICMR or other funding agencies.
The interested applicants may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04-10-2019 along with the application form (according to format) on the web site www.ciab.res.in. The duly filled application form has to be submitted at the time of this registration form 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 04-10-2019. The candidates should determine their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates wouldn’t be interviewed.
The procedure of Engagement:
The qualified applicants will be interviewed by a duly constituted committee. The committee would recommend the candidates, if found appropriate, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on purely on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis.
- Incomplete applications and applications which aren’t in an appropriate format may be rejected.
- The above-mentioned search opportunities are available only to Indian Nationals.
- The applications should be submitted in the format which may be downloaded in the CIAB site: www.ciab.res.in.
- Completed applications together with photocopies of all of the applicable educational and expertise certificates should be submitted in the time of registration at Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), Sector-81 (Knowledge City), Manauli P.O., S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali – 140306, Punjab from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 04-10-2019.
All of the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but a few functions could be delegated to be performed in outstations also. The number of positions may vary.
- Relaxation of age for a variety of categories (like woman candidates) will be according to rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
- If in almost any area no acceptable candidate is located, no choice would be made in that case.
- No TA/DA etc. could be compensated for attending the walk-in-interview.
Candidates must bring their original documents for verification and a single pair of a photocopy (for submission) of the relevant certifications associated with education, expertise, publications, thesis/dissertations etc. in the time of interview.
- Candidates found eligible after scrutiny of applications post-registration shall have to appear before a Selection Committee. Kindly note that if there are a substantial amount of candidates, the Chief Executive Officer, CIAB reserves the right to devise such standards as deemed fit to shortlist the candidates for your interview.
- If needed, a written test may also be conducted to short-list candidates. The conclusion of the CEO, CIAB to conduct a written exam shall be binding and final all in this regard.
Walk-In-Interview on 04-10-2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Fellowships 2019 – Apply, Chemical Science job opening 2019, Chemical Science jobs, Fellowship 2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.