Jubilant Quality Control Officer Post Vacancy – Apply Now
Chemistry Officer Job.Research Job. Application is invited along with complete bio-data for the one post of Officer in Research project. Msc Chemistry job opening 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
No.of posts: 04
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry
- Performing analysis of Intermediates,Raw Materials and Finished Products.
- Performing Stability studies for all finished product according to guidelines.
- Performing the Method development, Method Validations &Method transfer in IC, GC-MS & LC-MS.
- Performing online documentation and maintaining GDP,GLP and cGMP
- Handling instruments like HPLC, GC ,GPC, Turbidity,
- To review instrument parameters and system suitability requirements as per SOPs.
- Calibration of instruments (HPLC, GC,GC-MS&IC).
- Ensuring the purity and validity of standard solutions.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 PA.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Editor’s Note: Jubilant Quality Control Officer Jubilant product Job, MSc Chemistry jobs, BSc Chemistry jobs, Research Scientist Post @ Jubilant. Pharma jobs at Jubilant, Chemistry jobs, PhD jobs at Jubilant, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.