Syngene Pharma Analytical Development Specialist Recruitment
Syngene Pharma Analytical Development. Syngene invites candidates for the post-Analytical Development Specialist in Oral solids and liquids department. Postgraduate chemistry candidates with atleat 3 years of experience may apply for the job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Department: Analytical Development(Oral solid and liquid Formulation)
Designation: Sr.Research Associate
Required Qualification and Experience: M.Sc with 3-6 years/M.Pharma with 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Performing analytical method development, validation and routine analysis for pharma
- projects as per guidelines and requirements for Assay, Dissolution, Related substances, particle size analysis, Blend assay and Blend uniformity.
- Support routine analysis for developmental batches and informal stability studies.
- Preparation of working standards, maintaining of reference standards and impurities as per approved SOP.
- Preparation of method development reports for various tests like assay, dissolution, blend assay and blend uniformity.
- Preparation Test procedures and COA for drug product.
- To perform the online documentation and follow GLP activities.
- To perform daily monitoring of analytical instruments maintenance and calibration.
- Calibration of Analytical Instruments like HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, UV-Visible spectrophotometer and Analytical balance.
- To ensure the hygiene, controlling of environment and safety in laboratory wherever applicable.
- Knowledge and operating of instruments like GC, LC-MS, GC-MS will be added advantage.
- Recording the data in the laboratory note books as per the approved standard procedures.
Editor’s Note: Analytical Development Specialist Recruitment, Chemistry job opening 2019, Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.