CSIR- CFTRI Chemistry Project Assistant Job Openings
CSIR- CFTRI Chemistry Project CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for 1 [One] position of Project Assistant Level–I and 1[one] position of Project Assistant Level-II on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Moisture Sorption Isotherm (MSI) studies & prediction of shelf life of Pepsico’s selected food products” (SSP-0273).
Job Title: Project Assistant Level-I
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: BSc Chemistry
Desirable: One-year of research experience.
Salary: Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) consolidated per month
Job Title: Project Assistant Level-II
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: First class B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. in General Chemistry / Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Applied Chemistry with good academic records.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age for Project Assistant Level-I and 30 years for Project Assistant Level-II as on 16.09.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
2. The engagement of PA-I/II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (SSP-0273) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not
satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s
stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview
How To Apply:
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Shri. R S Matche, Sr. Principal Scientist, Department of Food Packaging Technology CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 16.09.2019 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with email address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
Venue: Food Packaging Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
Date & Time: 16.09.2019; 10.00 A.M.
View Main Notification